This competition is open to persons 18 years and over.
Ready Cash customers who take a loan of $50,000 and over on 12-36 months between November 1, 2020 – December 5, 2020 will automatically enter for a chance to win one million grand prize or $10,000 consolation prize.
A Total of Twenty-One (21) Winners
One (1) Grand Prize winner will get $1,000,000
Twenty (20) winners will get $10,000 consolation prize each
Total Prize Value: $1,200,000
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- A list of customers from 47 locations listed in appendix (Ready Cash, Courts and Lucky Dollar) who meet the requirements, will be generated by the IT department: Twenty-One (21) entries will be selected electronically via the Randompicker software each month.
- Thirty (30) back-up entries will be selected if the entries selected does not meet all the requirements.
- If all thirty (30) back up entries do not meet the requirement and winners are not found, the prize will be rendered null and void and retained by the organization.
- Winners cash payment will be done by wire-transfer through the Finance department.
- The draw will be conducted at 3:00 P.M. on December 18, 2020 at Unicomer Jamaica Ltd, 79 – 81A Slipe Road, Kingston 5.
After the prize draw is done and the winners confirmed, the winners will be contacted by telephone and advised of the prize they have won. If we are unable to locate the winners after the first call, two additional calls will be made throughout the day. We will allow for five rings for each call made; if unanswered after five rings, it will be considered a missed call. If all these calls are unanswered, we will move to the next person in line from the back-up entries. If there are no winners after exhausting all the back-up entries, then the prize will be rendered null and void and retained by Unicomer (Jamaica) Limited.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Employees of Unicomer Jamaica Ltd. and their immediate family members (i.e. parents, grandparents, children,brothers, sisters, and non-estranged spouse) are not eligible to enter.
- All Unicomer accounts held by the customer selected will be checked immediately after the draw to ensure that
they are in good financial standing on all accounts with the organization. In the event that they have been cancelled, refunded, or fall in arrears the customer will be disqualified.
- If there is a history of bad debt write-o or repossession on any of the Unicomer accounts, the customer will be disqualified.
- The Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission reserves the right to be present at all promotional draws.
- Rules and Conditions will be posted at all participating branches.
- Any changes to the rules of the promotion will be made with prior approval from the Betting Gaming & Lotteries Commission.
- By claiming the prize, the winners agree that Unicomer Ja. Ltd. has the right to use his or her name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes. If the winners refuse, then they have automatically forfeited their prize.
- Winners must be present for the presentation of prize and must show proof of identification using any national ID e.g. Passport, drivers’ license, voter ID, before prize is issued. Winners are responsible for having a valid commercial bank account with a local (Jamaican) financial institution to facilitate wire transfer deposit of cash prize.
- Winners have seven (7) business days after notification to submit required documents. Failure to do so will result in prize being null and void.
- All credit agreements must be approved before a customer can be considered a winner
- Every eort will be made to disburse all prizes within thirty (30) calendar days of the actual notification.
However, in the unusual event that a customer fails to provide the necessary information to facilitate the wire transfer and fail to turn up for presentation of prize; and given the time sensitive nature of the promotion, it will be rendered null and void and retained by Unicomer (Jamaica) Limited.